Wednesday 27 March 2013

There are some gentlemen out there....

My faith in human kind was restored this morning when a very kind man offered me his seat on a busy central line train at 8:10am and proceeded to hep me take my back pack off so I didnt fall trying to do it myself n a moving train. Unfortunately I cant say the same for the commutors on the east bound district line this evening but thats life!

I have had a good day today. I started my new role and met the team I am going to be working with.  They all made me feel very welcome. I think im going to like it there.

Pain has been managable today and I have kept on top of it with my cocodamol.

I got to travel part of the way home with the lovely Bal. Its nice to be working in the same building again!

I can't wait to get home to see my wonderful family and hear about my monsters day at school. Harry monster has had his school disco tonight. they all seem so grown up but they have made me one proud mama. Time tonight to start preparing for our family adventures in Crete.  I hear the weather is good and warm which is a bit of a contrast to the weather here in the UK at the moment.  hopefully the warm air will be good for my joints. As a point of note to anyone travelling to Greece or he Greek Islands you can only take codiene based pain killers with you if you have a letter from your GP or take an alternative, I'll only be taking tramadol.

No comments:

Post a Comment